Jeff Jones serves as President of Synergy Wealth Management. He has over 18 years of experience in the financial services industry. He began his career in 1990 as an attorney in Concord, North Carolina. Prior to becoming President of Synergy Wealth Management, he served as General Counsel for two national broker dealers.
Jeff Jones currently serves as President of JBS Liberty Securities, Inc. a registered broker dealer that concentrates on institutional brokerage business. Jeff is also
In addition, Jeff is the owner of Jones Law Firm has extensive experience in a broad range of estate planning and administration issues. Jeff’s practice areas are Estate Planning and Administration, Elder Law and Business Law including: Wills, Trusts, Advances Directives, Powers of Attorney, Pet Trusts and Special Needs Planning for adults and children with disabilities, Medicaid Pre-Planning and Crisis Planning, Guardianship, Long Term Care Planning. Entity Formation – LLC’s, S Corporations, Buy/Sell Agreements, Business Succession Planning.
Jeff regularly advises and represents clients in the following areas:
- Implementing sophisticated estate planning techniques to minimize the impact of estate inheritance, and income taxes on a decedent's estate, including charitable trusts, grantor retained trusts, qualified personal residence trusts and other tax-savings devices;
- Creating living trusts to enable management and conservation of assets, enhance tax savings and avoid probate;
- Establishing and implementing irrevocable life insurance trusts;
- Handling estate administration matters;
- Advising fiduciaries concerning their powers and duties;
- Coordinating retirement plan benefits in the estate planning setting; and
- Gift planning to facilitate the transfer of assets during life at minimal gift tax cost and planning and carrying out a variety of tax-free reorganizations involving family.
Jeff Jones currently serves as President of JBS Liberty Securities, Inc. a registered broker dealer that concentrates on institutional brokerage business.
Jeff also serves as the manager of Synergy Investment Group, LLC, a North Carolina Registered Investment Advisor.
Jeff lives in Concord, North Carolina and enjoys spending time with his wife, Anita and their three grown children, Myers, Sam and Helen.
Pfeiffer College; BA 1987
Norman A. Wiggins School of Law, Campbell University; JD 1990
Holds Series 7, 24, & 63 licenses
JBS Liberty Securities is not affiliated with SA Stone Wealth Management Inc.